It looks like working from home to some extent is here to stay , certainly for the rest of 2020 and for some employees well into 2021 and beyond.
After rapidly enabling employees to work from home, many businesses are now taking time to assess the security of their remote work environments.
Common questions that come up in these evaluations include:
- How can we help employees stay safe from COVID-19 themed phishing attacks?
- How do we keep work files from being left behind on employee home computers?
- How do I make sure the devices my employees use are secure?
- Is there an easier way for employees to securely access on-premises applications? How do we enable a good remote desktop experience?
- Are we taking all possible precautions to protect our data?
- How do i know it is working properly ?
- How can we do all this while minimizing costs and complexity
We’d love to talk to you about these and any other questions you may have about securing remote work. There are Microsoft 365 subscription plans available to help improve security in these environments while helping to lower your operational costs.
Click here to contact us for a quick chat about how we can help put your mind at rest